2016 GLOBAL HEALTHCARE SUMMIT Lead by AAPI (USA) & GAPIO | UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN | INDIA
About AAPI GHS INDIA 2016
Ajay K. Lodha, MD
As the President for AAPI USA, I am very pleased to inform you that AAPI USA will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of its Global Health Summit to be held January 1 – 3, 2016 at the ITC Maurya, Delhi. This GHS promises to be one with the greatest impact and significant contributions towards harnessing the power of international Indian diaspora to bring the most innovative, efficient, cost effective healthcare solutions to India. Read More...
AAPI (USA) GHS 2016 Conference Highlights
- Celebrating the 10th anniversary for AAPI (USA) led Global Health Summit 2016 to be held at the Radisson Blu, Udaipur, India.
- The 2016 GHS will draw over 1000 leading experts from several countries and will focus on sharing best practices, developing efficient and cost effective solutions for India.
- The tenth anniversary GHS 2016 will highlight the launch of the first national trauma and brain injury guidelines.
- The scientific program of GHS 2016 is developed by leading experts with the contributions of a stellar Scientific Advisory Board and International Scientific Committee.
- Pre-conference and Live Streaming based sessions offered to over 50,000 physicians
- Major Medical Colleges and University of Health Sciences are key supporters
- To provide breadth and depth, the GHS 2016 will focus on Women’s Healthcare, including high priority areas such as Cardiology, Maternal & Child Health, Diabetes, Oncology, Surgery, Mental Health, HIT, Allergy, Immunology & Lung Health, Gastroenterology, Transplant and impact of comorbidities.
- The program features all plenary sessions, interactive round-tables, clinical practice workshops, and meet the expert sessions.
- GHS scientific poster session will facilitate dissemination and exchange of best practices
- GHS 2016 has already confirmed over 100 opinion leaders and expert speakers from many countries across the globe to present cutting edge scientific findings as these relate to clinical practice.
- Major Centers of Excellence, Institutions, and Professional Associations are represented by the invited chairs and speakers.
- The Conference is in partnership with the ministry of overseas Indian affairs and ministry of health and family welfare, along with collaboration with over 15 professional associations from all over the world.
- We are working on getting accreditation for GHS 2016.